Monday, August 25, 2008

Gotta get better at this

Muscle boy


In Daddy's Chair

I have been neglectful of the blog lately. And since it partly helps ME keep track of what we've been doing, I need to update it better. So, this week, I'm going to try to add more pictures of what we've been doing the last few months. And, here is a list of some of what we've done since my last post:




  • Blake's family all came over to swim, play and watch the Olympics

  • We took James to Chuck E Cheese

  • We went to Music with Mar, where James had a blast dancing and singing and getting in everyone's face

  • We went to Insect-A-Rama, where James (and Blake) competed in an insect Olympics and James and I made a lightning bug and a bandanna

  • We tried to eat at Fritz' railroad restaurant, but the service was lousy. So we just looked around for a bit and then

  • we ate at the Crayola restaurant
  • James and Blake ran through the fountains at Crown Center
  • I got my scrapbook space organized and finally did a little on it.
  • Blake went golfing
  • We went on several walks around the neighborhood
  • We watched too much of the Olympics
  • We got caught up on Mad Men
  • and despite the many many calls I get from the Barack Obama campaign wanting me to volunteer for them, I did not receive a 2am text message about Joe Biden. Which is a good thing.

So, things are good here. I continue to have my usual difficulties getting blogger to understand how I want my paragraphs and bullet points, but there are certainly bigger problems in the world.

Being a bee at Insect-A-Rama

Not sure about those fountains yet

Sliding at Chuck E Cheese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, its so nice to catch up on what you have been doing, your apartment looks really nice. James looks like he is enjoying his new surroundings too! Sue

Beth said...

Love the pictures! You've been busy!