Friday, April 3, 2009

Can't Post

Supposed to be resting my arm. Apparently I cannot fully extend (or now even fully bend) my arm because I have medial and lateral epicondylitis. Better known as tennis elbow and golfer's elbow, despite the fact that I have never played tennis or golf.

So, still no working out, which became increasingly frustrating today when I got a call from the bridal shop saying my dress was in and I could begin alterations. NOOOOO! I'm not done altering my body!!!

Well, no more typing. Except to say that if you get a chance, watch the new episode of Yo Gabba Gabba. Jack Black is on it. It is pretty hilarious. Apparently he also has a preschooler who loves that show.

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

Oh no Heather, so sorry to hear about your tennis elbow. How fun your wedding dress is ready, can't wait to see it! Sue

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see your wedding dress also (hopefully in person) and you have done so much altering around with your body (from the sounds of it) just take it easy and rest your elbow!!!

That's why I don't play sports...I don't want any injuries..haha

Beth said...

If you wouldn't have been doing "exercises" with those beer bottles during the MO game you might not be in this predicament! :)