Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am SOOOO drunk

because I am such a supersticous fan. When we were down 13-2 toUConn, I yelled for Blake to bring me a beer. He brought his good Boulevard Smokestack Series Sixth Glass. It's yummy. And strong. And we finished it before the game was over. BUT, we started doing better almost immediately. So, when I ran out of beer, but we were close, and the game wasn't over, I had to have more of the EXACT SAME BEER, just in case that was why we were doing better. But we still lost. and then I had to chop veggies and cook pasta sauce. Drunk. Probably about the closest we've ever been to the final 4. So I'm happy., But, still so so so sad.

At least Kansas lost in the Sweet 16.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've had to do the same thing when the packers play...same beer same sweatshirt and same food...crazy!!!

Sounds like it was a fun night on your end!!!