Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Neglect


I have been so neglectful of the blog lately. Not because there's anything wrong, or because we haven't done anything. Just not getting around to it. So, I'm not really going to try to catch up. I'm just going to try to start putting short little posts and a "picture for the day". Capture some of those images from Mom's recent visit and some of the things we've been doing.
So, today, James and I went to MOMS Club and that was about it! A pretty average day. Today's picture is from Oct. 4, when we went to the KC Renaissance Festival. I'm sure I'll have more pics posted from this. It was a lot of fun. I like this photo because Blake was so happy with his mead. He had the cold and the warm mead. He liked them both. I thought warm mead was nasty. In this photo, James is probably looking at the caterpillar that was crawling along the table.
And, Blake made some changes to his blog, I guess, because the link that first worked now doesn't (thanks, Mom). It is actually http://geekswithblogs.net/blake/Default.aspx I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on my own and its not blocked at work this means I can look all the time because I'm always needing a break at work.
It is so very great to have you guys back in town. We have really enjoyed getting together with you. Hope to see ya again soon.
Katy

Rachel said...

Love the idea of a snapshot of the day...James is getting so big and quite the cutie...watch out little girls!!!