Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our love is so SHOCKING!

I thought this was pretty funny. Last night, Blake and I gave each other a little kiss in the living room. As our lips met, we got a big shock! Of course, I've also been getting shocks when I touch the baker's rack, the DVR, and various other things around here, so maybe it's not really a statement on our romance.

I'll set up the humidifier today and see if that helps.

In other news . . . happy birthday, Rod Blagojevich! What did you wish for?

3 comments:

carabecca said...

Guess you still have sparks...


Also, you've been photo tagged! Check out my blog if you want to play along.

http://storyworthtelling.blogspot.com/2008/12/photo-tag.html

Sarah said...

:) Did the humidifier work? I am a shock machine during the winter - I get it EVERYWHERE. Work, home, the grocery store...

Did you bake Rod a cake with a file in it?

Anonymous said...

Brian's Grandma and Grandpa used to call necking "sparking"... now I know why! LOL