Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Doctors and Doors

James' cold has become worse, so we spent a couple of hours at the doctor's office yesterday. He's been sick for 2 weeks, and it has only gotten worse. He's on medicine now, but at least it hasn't made it to his chest, so he didn't need antibiotics. He still has a nasty cough, which kept pretty much everyone awake a couple of days ago, but it is getting a little less frequent. Poor kid. So, we missed going to Santa's House with playgroup, and Blake will be on his own for his work Christmas party tomorrow.

The good news is that we finally have our new doors (which we have been trying to get since August!). Blake now has a door on his office, the bathroom door now swings out so I can get all the way in AND turn around, and James' bathroom doorknob works! So everybody is happy!

On another note, Lori sent me this link quite a while ago, and it is a GREAT site. You answer a few questions on your opinions on political issues, as well as how strongly you hold these beliefs, and it tells you which candidate is the best match. What I found as interesting as who was my best match, was looking at who were the candidates that are definitely NOT for me! http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope James gets to feeling better REALLY fast!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear how James has had a cold for so long. My dad has a bad cold and my students at school have had colds for a while. Really glad to hear Blake got his door. I bet he really feels like he has an office now. It's really nice to be able to read your blog and be updated. Larry

Beth said...

Hope everyone at your house gets healthy soon!

Your pups are adorable. Long legs on the darker one - does he play b-ball?

I love that political site. It didn't match me with the one I really like though. It made me look at all the candidates more closely.