Saturday, September 27, 2008

Still Alone -- Post 3 of 3

Of course, as these get read on the blog, these posts are showing up in reverse order, but so be it.

On Monday, we went to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead with MOMS Club. Only 3 moms and 4 kids were there, but it was really a fun place. James had been there with Larry and Debbie, but this was my first time. It was a really educational place, in addition to having all of the slides and things to climb on. James got to see how to milk a cow, was fascinated by the chickens, and took his job of feeding the goats very seriously. And I learned about turtle shells always having 13 scales, which Native Americans used to count the full moons of the year. It was a very enjoyable day, until James left our group to climb up on a tractor, after being told not to. So, mean mom had to stick with the discipline and we left (after James apologized to his friends for making them wait for him to get off the tractor). To be honest, we were probably on our way out, anyway, because we were getting tired and hungry.

I have tried twice to upload pictures, but keep getting error messages. I give up. Trust me, they're adorable.

This concludes post 3 of 3, and now I think it is time for a nap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Rachel said...

I love the pics and the posts (all 3!!) James is so excited in those pics that I laughed out loud..what a cutie!!!