Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Game Blake Liked!

Blake loves video games. I love board and card games. And there's usually not much crossover. But, he has found a few video games I like (Karaoke Revolution, Amplitude, Katamari, and Zuma), and last night we played Phase 10, a card game. He liked it! Maybe it helps that he beat me, and was pretty much beating me throughout the game, but it's a start. So, I'm hoping for more game nights. I used to play games over lunch break with co-workers, and I miss that. Playgroup moms have a monthly game night, but we tend to just talk and not play games. And James is too young. Poor Blake, he's just gotta play more games!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you starting a blog, Heather. I have been thinking about doing it too. I came from a game playing family and we love Phase 10. DH and I used to play it on road trips. Your will be old enough to play before you know it--mine likes Candyland, Sequence for Kids, Disney Bingo (DVD game) and "helping" mom and dad play backgammon.
Raelynn