Tuesday, September 4, 2007

How and Why to start a blog?



I had been thinking about starting a blog, for a variety of reasons, but couldn't quite get started. There were too many things to decide: what to call it, what its purpose was, who I wanted to see it, etc. But, rather than continue procrastinating, I decided to just start it, and let the rest fall into place. I'm thinking that this will be a way of keeping family and friends updated on what is happening with me and my family, since I am a horrible correspondent. And, maybe it will become a space for random rants. That would be fun. To start off, here's is a picture of Blake and

me from our recent trip to Italy, and one of James as a superhero from a trip to the Science Center's Superhero exhibit.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That sounds like such a fun place to go with kids! My little guys would love that! Very cool Science museum! Loving the blog!!! See ya over at CC!!!

Jen said...

I think you blog looks great!! It is so friendly and comfortable. Does that make sense?

Sarah said...

Yay! You have a blog! :) Just wait til you see how addicting it is...