Friday, September 14, 2007

James is 2 Today!






It's James' 2nd birthday and we are so excited! He got new pajamas to wear last night, and here are pictures of him playing on his present -- the Kangaroo climber. It's a present from us, and from the money sent by Grandpa Dan and Grandma Betty. He has had so much fun with it. He did fall once, but since then has seemed more comfortable, because he learned what not to do. He slides down, then says "again" and goes around again. He also loved his balloons, playing with them and carrying them around lot. All this, and his party isn't even until tomorrow.


James has brought so much joy to our lives these past 2 years. I can't believe how much has happened during that time. It is such a fun time right now, as he learns and does new stuff every day. I can't imagine our lives without him.


Sorry about the video -- I didn't realize that if I held it for a vertical shot that it wouldn't rotate. That's why I put in the picture, too.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday to James! We're so excited to come share his b-day with you all! I also have made many videos sideways!

Can't wait to see James tomorrow to wish his Happy Birthday!

Danielle

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday James!!
I think you got an awesome climber there!

Have fun!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!!

What fun photos!

see you at CC

Sarah said...

I loved the video, Heather! :) Too cute.