Sunday, September 9, 2007

Joey is SO Happy!


It's the weekend, and it has mostly been pretty laid-back. A little shopping, a little knitting, a little scrapbooking. But, yesterday, my friend Tracy came by for a visit. I really enjoyed seeing her and getting a chance to talk. I miss my friends in Columbia, and need to get back for a visit. James had a blast taking her all of his toys, telling her every word he knows, and playing with the new fire truck she brought him. The happiest, though, was Joey. Since Tracy had rescued him and he lived with her for a bit before becoming my dog, he has always LOVED her. He was just soaking up the attention. Later, after she had gone, he threw up on the carpet. I'm not sure if the two are related . . .
Today is Blake's turn to visit with a friend, while the rest of us just take it easy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, poor thing! He must have just been too excited. Is Joey the darker brown one?

Heather said...

No, the dark brown one is Nutmeg, who always looks fairly pathetic (and doesn't like the camera). Joey is the tan dog.