Sunday, October 28, 2007

Colds Stink





While Blake and I did CPR training, Larry and Debbie took James to the Botanical Gardens and the children's garden there. They had a lot of fun, and Larry got some great pictures.
Then we all went out to lunch and had plans to go to a winery in Augusta, since it was such a beautiful day and the drive would be lovely with the trees at this time of year. But, Blake hadn't been feeling very well, so we didn't go. Maybe Sunday. Blake slept all afternoon.
By that evening, I had the cold, too, and have felt lousy all day today. I hate it when perfectly good weekend plans are ruined by colds. Hopefully, James won't get it, or will get it and be over it before Halloween.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I LOVE that picture of J on the slide! How cute is that?

Not sure when you updated the list of books you've read - I just noticed it. I just finished the first Harry Potter book last night. I think I had read it before, but didn't really remember anything. Now on to the 2nd one...

I *think* I've read Middlesex, too, but I can't remember what it was about either.

So, apparently, I only need about 10 books, and I can just keep rereading them....

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, thought it was about time I dropped by your blog! Do hope you get over your colds soon. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, and I will see you at the Wellness class tomorrow! Sue