Monday, October 1, 2007

My Fun Weekend









I had so much fun this weekend! I went to a crop at Page Makers, a local scrapbook store. 25 hours, from 5 to 9 of Friday night, 9 to 9 on Saturday, and 9 to 5 on Sunday. It was for Scrap Pink weekend, to benefit breast cancer research, so there were all kinds of pink goodies, prizes and make and takes. I got started on my album from our Italy trip. I'm posting some of the pics here, but the pics aren't so good. The pics still aren't good, but a little larger on the link to my scrapbook pages on the right hand side of this blog. I love the actual pages, though! After the whole weekend, I still have 2 pages left to do of Rome, then moving on to Florence and Sorrento. I have lots left to do, but it is fun. While there, I won one of the big prizes, a Circle of Friends crop, which is all day with up to 15 people, and they provide us with lunch. So, we decided to do it with all of the people who were there this weekend, and I'll invite some of my playgroup friends, too.
Huge, HUGE thanks to Blake, who took care of James and things at home all weekend. He even had the house picked up when I got home last night. He worked so hard all weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Your weekend sounds so fun! I took a look at your scrapbook pages. Awesome!

Debbie

Sarah said...

Lovin' those Italy pictures! I can't wait to see more.

I love the mix of pages - the papers with all of the scrolls, and then the fun one about the airport.

Beth said...

Great pages, Heather! Those papers go perfectly with your Italy pictures. Can't wait to see more!