Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Maybe THIS will give me some motivation (and willpower)


It's not baby weight. I really didn't gain too much during the pregnancy. And James is 2 now, anyway. It's being less active, not having the same lifestyle I used to, and not being in sole control over what food is in the house. Basically, it's a lack of willpower. I do well for a while, but have not been able to lose the weight that I want to. So, when I found the Big Picture Scrapbooking class on Wellness, I thought I would give it a try. Maybe if I'm in a class with others (including Sue, who I met on the CC message board) AND it involves scrapbooking . . . maybe it will be more motivating! The class starts tomorrow, and here are the pre-class assignments I've done. Most of the products used are from Coordinates Collections, primarily the Jane Austen kit. Don't those pretty papers look motivating?

So, wish me luck, everyone. I don't know what the class will involve, but I plan to post more. Feel free to ask me how I'm doing to keep me honest!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think I'm going to sign up for this as well!!! Let's encourage each other...